субота, 6. април 2013.

The Directioners- shame of 1D

Fans of pop group One Direction, known as Directioners, should be ashamed because some of them are very rude and very impolite. They are coming and commemting bad on my videos. They are comparing me with One Direction and say that i'm not better then that pop group. I never said that i'm better, my music isn't pop so i don't know why people keep comparing two totally different things!
Sweetywy or whatever her/his name is can't be my fan, i'm not supporting hate. So if she/he is hating on One Direction that is rude and should be stopped. I can't control other people acts so i don't see how i can stop him/her.
UPDATE:
Directioners keep coming  and post bad comments. I will send an email to One Direction. They must be aware of what their fans are doing.

Нема коментара:

Постави коментар